Tuesday 20 October 2020

WTE - Training for the Athletics

 Max was training for his school’s annual athletics, he was qualified to run and represent the school. Max is known as a incredibly fast runner, with a good technique and steady pace. He’s in the school track squad, and he’s won the race in the athletics multiple times in a row. 

But during the squad practices, it's been obvious that Max has been lacking strength. So his coach decided to have him work on it, each day of the week after school Max’s coach trained him individually. After doing a intense set, 30 crunches, 30 press-ups, and 30 push ups, his hard work finally paid off.


1 comment:

  1. Hello Annabelle. My name is Georgia and I am from Belfast school! Is this based on a true story or is it made up? I love the visual of the story and the meaning behind it on how if you try hard you will succeed. Maybe next time you could add some more detail to your writing. Come check out my blog.https://bssgeorgiab.blogspot.com/

    great blog post!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments. 
Positive - something I have done well.
Thoughtful - a sentence or more that  lets me know you that you read/watched or listened to what I had to say.
Helpful - please give me some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about.