Tuesday 18 September 2018

I wrote a letter to the council about windmills getting put next door.

Dear Council,
Kia Ora, My name is Annabelle Mclennan and I’m writing to say that the idea of my next door neighbour being allowed to build some windmills makes me devastated and furious and I don’t want the windmills here or anywhere near this beautiful land!.

The horrible windmills would mostly block up this beautiful land and destroy the beauty of it!.. Do you really want these windmills here?.. The windmills would be such a disgrace to this area!.

The horrible windmills would mostly block up this beautiful land and destroy the beauty of it!.. Do you really want these windmills here?.. The windmills would be such a disgrace to this area!.

These terrible windmills would ruin the amazing view from my home, they would just block up the beautiful sight to see a great land ahead of my home. They would look greatly hideous at the space my neighbours have chosen to build the windmills!.

Oh, and the annoying sounds the windmills would make would drive me crazy! I would hear the horrible  sounds pretty clearly everyday because they would be next to my house. The terrible noise would keep me up all night, would you like to hear a banging, horrible noise everyday and night?..


And my children or family could be in danger because of those windmills..if they go near the windmills, they could not be stable or safe on the land! If you really think about it seriously,one of the windmills could just collapse onto one of my family members or my children without even seeing it fall onto them! Is it worth all the money and building work?... once all the work has been done, would you then regret it?.. Will everyone here truly love it?..

I hope I gave you some good reasons why my neighbour shouldn’t be allowed to put these disgusting, ugly and terrible windmills near my house. I really hate the idea of windmills next door to my lovely nice home,

Sincerely- Annabelle M

5 comments:

  1. Kia Ora Annabelle, your letter was very good! I like it how you were very passionate about what your saying, I'm sure the council will think about this one.
    From Lily

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. kia ora annabelle I love your council work it has lots of emotive words in it in it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kia ora Annabelle,
    Wow! What an emotive piece of writing! I can tell that you really don't want the windmills put in. Remember to make cybersmart decisions around the personal information you share on your blog.
    Ngā mihi
    Vicki

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments. 
Positive - something I have done well.
Thoughtful - a sentence or more that  lets me know you that you read/watched or listened to what I had to say.
Helpful - please give me some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about.